Snappy titles are not coming to me so it’s a quiz! :o) I stole it from my friend Nicole cuz I love to do these things!
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
2. Who are you in love with?
My husband and my kids
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Not that I know of
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Elizabeth’s quilt and her bunny from Easter at a glance, there are probably a couple more pink toys in her basket
5. When was the last time you went to the mall?
February, we don’t have one here so we went to Billings, MT
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yup, pink Nike socks cuz we had soccer tonight and it’s a hike from the parking lot to the car, gotta wear tennie runners for that
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I think the hockey tournament in February
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, I haven’t been in ages but apparently we MUST go Friday to see Spider Man 3 or Joey’s head might explode
10. What was the last thing you had to drink?
11. What are you wearing right now?
Sweats and a Wheel-A-Thon t-shirt (it’s a hedgehog thing)
12. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I usually do the drive through car wash where the machines wash it and some kids do a crappy dry job on it, if the weather’s nice I wash it myself
13. Last food that you ate?
A grilled cheese sandwich on sourdough bread and a side salad at Village Inn
14. Where were you last week at this time?
Probably right here in my recliner with my lap top
15. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No, I haven’t bought any for myself in over a year
16. When is the last time you flossed?
17. What’s the last television show you watched?
18. What is your favorite animal?
Domestic – cats/Wild – tigers
20. What is your dream vacation?
Tiger island at the Queensland Zoo in Queensland Australia
21. Last person’s home you were in?
My neighbor’s when I took her a roast
22. Worst injury you ever had?
I cut my wrist on a chicken coop window when I was 12 and it cut all of the nerves and tendons and some of the bone, I missed the artery somehow but that’s about all I missed. It took 5 hours worth of surgery in Denver to repair and I’ve had 4 more surgeries on it since then.
23. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my friend Nicole, my friend Cory, my friend Peggy, my friend Terra, and my grandma, e-mails and phone calls are not enough!
24. Last play you saw?
Absolutely no clue, it’s been a long while since I’ve seen a play, we live in BFE
25. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I have no clue??!! My charming personality?
26. What are your plans for tonight?
I had a doctor’s appointment followed by soccer followed by a quick dinner at Village Inn with my mom and MIL followed by Joey’s homework and his bedtime battle and now finally peace and quiet in my recliner with Joey’s cat on my chest and my dog on my feet.
27. Next trip you are going to take?
I have to go to Rapid City, SD to ship hedgehogs on Sunday so we’re making a fun day out of it and my mom and MIL are coming along and we’re going to the mall to shop for some clothes for Elizabeth and Summer clothes for Joey
28. Ever go to camp?
Yup, church camp
29. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes my sophomore year, after that I slacked off big time
30. What do you want to know about the future?
I don’t really know, I think to know my future might be a bit scary, I don’t want to know what’s going to happen I don’t think. If there was one thing it would probably be: will I get to have another baby? I would really love one more baby.
31. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
32. Are you due sometime soon for a doctor’s visit?
I had one today
33. Where is your mother?
She lives here in Gillette, she’s at home right now with an ice pack on her hip probably watching Law and Order
34. Do you have a tan?
35. What are you listening to right now?
My son’s cat yowl because she’s in heat and we didn’t get her spayed fast enough and the other cat purring in my ear since she’s laying on my chest.
36. Do you collect anything?
Yup, I collect hedgehog goodies and Mary’s Moo Moo’s and I sometimes pick up stuffed bears, I like some of the Boyd’s collections and I love to make bears at Build-A-Bear, the last one I made was a Cat In the Hat for their special thing for his birthday.
37. Who is the biggest liar you know?
I don’t know, right this second probably my son, he’s in to the “story telling” phase
38. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
When I was 18
39. What is a weird exotic food that you like?
I’m not very adventurous when it comes to food so I can’t really think of one that would shock anyone.
40. Do you like hot sauce?
41. Last time you took a shower?
42. Sesame Street character you most identify with?
I don’t know, I never really watched Sesame Street nor did Joey
43. Do you need to do laundry?
Always, I loathe laundry so it’s always piled up in some way or another
44. What is your heritage?
I don’t really know, German is about all I’ve ever heard mentioned
45. Are you rich?
Not in a monetary sense, no