Keep in mind I shop at Super Wal-Mart because I loathe shopping and refuse to go to more than one store…
10. Rude Adults who cut you off, bang in to your cart, and run over your foot and can’t be bothered to acknowledge you, let alone apologize.
9. Rude Kids who do the same as the adults above (think they’re related?)
8. Adults who let their rude kids play smash up derby with shopping carts in the middle of the aisle
7. Wholesome foods like lean meat, fresh produce, cheese, eggs, etc… cost a fortune and are crappy quality while “look mom the Swiss Rolls, Cheetos, and Fruit Roll-Ups are buy one get one free”
6. The apparent lack of employees available in the store to help you find the item you need when it’s not where it says it should be
5. The apparent inability to stock the shelves regularly
4. Germs – people are gross, there just is NOT enough Clorox in the world, and of course bathing in it would be an off label use
3. The apparent inability to fully man the cash registers, or better yet just man half of them with people who actually care that you want to get checked out and home BEFORE the milk you paid $5 for spoils
2. All of the junk stuffed on the shelves at the checkout stand your 2 year old will just KNOW she has to have
1. The inevitable meltdown your two year old will have at the checkout stand over the items above such as chap stick, processed meat sticks (WTH?), Lollipops, and the flashlights with cartoon characters on them
And the all time biggest reason:
The buttheads who will look at you and said 2 year old with disdain like you somehow planned this tantrum ahead of time (and possibly even paid her to throw it), picked the slowest check out line with the 16 year old who hates his job intentionally, and can somehow magically end said tantrum.