I got tagged for “8 random things about me”
I stole the rules from Terra cuz I’m too lazy to type them out…
The object of the game is to blog “8 Random Facts About Myself”. Here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I’m not sure who I have to tag since the blogs I read are busy blogs but I’ll try!
Anyhow, on to the random facts about boring old me…
1. I am OCD I hate clutter and disorder but I’m also a chronic depressive so when things get out of order I pull the covers up over my head and ignore it. Not a good combination!!
2. I like yard work, my hubby and I fight over who will mow the yard because we both enjoy it. This year I haven’t spent much time outside yet because it’s been raining and icky, but I am itching to get out there. I could do without pooper scooper duty but I like yard work.
3. I like to draw wild life to my yard. I have about 10 bird feeders and have lots of cool birds in my yard, Robins, all colors of Finch including yellow, blue, and red, Turtle Doves, Sparrows, etc… I also have two squirrel feeders on my fence and I love to have my coffee on the back deck in the Summer and watch the squirrels and birds. Lately we have bunnies all over the place so my neighbor and I are both putting some hay out for them and they’re eating our hedges that we hate so it works out well!
4. I live in sweats and t-shirts. I only put on real clothes if I’m going out and then I change as soon as I get home. I would rather be comfy than stylish.
5. I like to read People and US Magazine. I read the online versions every day.
6. I am an avid fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel (the TV shows) I never missed an episode of either and have all episodes and all seasons on DVD. When I’m folding laundry I like to break them out and watch my favorites or start all over from the beginning. I’m not ashamed to admit it. David Boreanaz is my dream man, he’s just amazingly hunky!
7. I love our weather this time of year which probably qualifies me for the looney bin. Today we had 8 tornadoes touch down in various areas, all on the outskirts of town but it was intense. Rarely do we get anything major in town but we do get wicked thunderstorms with hail, lightening, and wind. I just LOVE to watch them, not so keen on the damage they can cause but I love to watch the clouds and weather move in. Mother Nature at its best, it’s just amazing. We’ll have severe afternoon thunderstorms from now until August so it’s an every day thing and we have had a couple really damaging storms move through, but for the most part they’re just amazing forces of nature.
8. I will be 30 in less than a month. I used to think 30 was older than dirt, now 50 looks very young!
I tag anyone who wants to participate. I truly don’t think I read 8 blogs that would have time to participate so if you want to do this, please consider yourself tagged!