I don’t have any great party refreshments since I need to go to the store, but I bet I can scrounge up a handful of Goldfish Crackers from under the cushions in the couch if you like! I promise to be a better hostess tomorrow!
1. Shower (don’t laugh!!) – Having Elizabeth sick and so clingy meant I didn’t even get time for a shower yesterday! I was too tired by the time they went to bed to shower so it’s on the top of my list for this morning!
2. Empty and re-load dishwasher
3. Put away all clutter, junk, toys, books, etc…
4. Vacuum and mop upstairs (thank goodness for wood laminate, a week of 50 degree weather means my backyard is one big sink hole and my kitchen and hallway are covered in muddy doggy prints!!)
5. Bleach all of the counters, table, high chair, door handles, light switches, etc…. (you get the point) to rid my house of this nasty virus BOTH of my kids now have! (Yup, Joey’s home sick today!)
6. Wash kitchen rugs
7. Put clean linens on my bed and Joey’s (luckily they are washed just need put on with the exception of my comforter)
8. Wash and fold at least 2 other loads of laundry after the comforter and rugs
9. Clean upstairs bathroom
10. Dust upstairs and clean the television screens and bathroom mirror, the finger prints are too much for me to take right now!!
So… there you have it! I got the little camera out so I’ll take a couple of “Before” pictures in a bit and post them and then I’ll take some “After” pictures this afternoon!
It’s a long list! Wish me luck! Tomorrow I have a similar list for my basement!
So, what’s your tackle?